ABOUT THE LEADERSHIP DOCUMENTS REVIEW COMMITTEE
The Leadership Document Revision Committee will review RID’s leadership documents for the purpose of making recommendations, to the RID Board of Directors, of updates and ensuring that RID’s roots and values are present.
Current Committee Members:
- Chris Rutledge (co-chair)
- Sue Graham (co-chair)
- Catherine Thomas
- Christina Stevens
- Jean Parmir
- Samantha Schein
Scope of Work:
For the term 2013-2015, the Leadership Document Revision Committee members are charged to complete the following tasks:
- To review RID’s leadership documents, including;
- Policies and Procedures Manual
- Volunteer Leadership Manual
- Board Primer
- To make recommendations on RID’s leadership documents to the RID Board of Directors.
- To work with the RID Bylaws Committee to review RID’s Bylaws to ensure that the leadership documents are in alignment.