Affiliate chapters have the opportunity to submit position papers to be published in VIEWS. Following are the requirements for submitting a position paper:
- Position papers should be 800 words or less.
- RID reserves the right to limit publication from an affiliate chapter to three (3) position papers in a 12-month period.
- RID recommends and encourages representation of both minority and majority views on topics of interest to the membership.
- Submissions of position papers from affiliate chapters must indicate whether the positions stated represent endorsement of the affiliate chapter, board of directors and/or the membership at large.
- Unsigned Position Papers will not be published.
- Position papers which do not meet these guidelines or which are deemed inappropriate will not be published. Every reasonable editorial effort will be made, through contact with the affiliate chapter, to make a paper publishable.