WE ARE HIRING!
The ability to communicate with people is what brings us all together. That’s why here at ZP Better Together (ZVRS and Purple) we believe that every conversation matters. If you have a heart for the Deaf community and want to serve in an environment that has a welcoming, supportive and inclusive culture, you’ve come to the right place!
See more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT_41MglGXw
Why do interpreters love working for ZP (ZVRS and Purple)?
- Preschedule VRS work in advance
- Pick up work via the swap board or assignment portal
- Split schedule between VRS and On-site or just do one or the other, it’s flexible!
Continued growth as an interpreter
- Improve and maintain receptive skills and vocabulary
- Supportive and encouraging environment
- Training available year round
- Free CEUs offered
- We like to have fun
- Interpreter appreciation days
- Customer service week
Interpreters have a voice
- Interpreters are treated like professionals
- Interpreter feedback portal
- Transparent communication
Many opportunities to fit your needs!
- VRS: both in center and from home
- Full time, part time or flex available.
- Community: both on site and remote from home
- Independent contracting
Do you qualify? We are looking for:
- Fluent ASL and spoken English language skills
- Able to provide accurate interpretation
- Good understanding of Deaf culture
- Thorough knowledge of and adherence to the NAD-RID Code of Professional Conduct
- Three to five years of experience in interpreting (preferred but not required)
- As applicable, state licensure or state-required credentials
- You must be 18 years or older to apply