Participant Initiated Non-RID Activities (PINRA) include activities that an interpreter/transliterator wishes to attend but which are not offered by an RID approved sponsor. The activity must be sponsored by an organization with specific known standards and must have a specific format, educational objectives and purpose.
Benefits of Participant Initiated Non-RID Activities:
- Makes almost any activity an opportunity to earn CEUs
- Enables you to find activities suited to what you want to study
What Qualifies as a PINRA?
- Audited college courses
- Non-credit courses at an educational institution
- Corporate trainings
- Community education
- Non-mandatory school district in-services
- Organizational conventions/workshops