RID has a number of standing committees, whose members are appointed by the Board.
- Audit Committee: The Audit Committee is to assist/advise the Board of Directors in the oversight of organizational planning, reporting and independent auditing of all matters related to organizational finances. (more…)
- Bylaws Committee: The Bylaws Committee advises the RID Board of Directors and RID affiliate chapter organizations with regards to governing documents and decision-making. (more…)
- Certification Committee: The RID Certification Committee advises the RID Board of Directors by recommending policy and standards related to the RID certification exams. (more…)
- Elections Committee: The Elections Committee is an independently appointed committee that serves the purpose of communicating between members and HQ the process and results of the elections. (more…)
- Finance Committee: The Finance Committee provides financial oversight for the organization, including budgeting and financial planning, financial reporting, and monitoring of internal controls and accountability policies. (more…)
- Nominations Committee: Beginning with the last nominations period the RID Board determined to move the handling of the process to acommitteeNominationsfor the positions of Region Representatives of the (more…).
- Pro Bono – Ad Hoc Committee: This committee was formed by a member motion (CM2015.06) to investigate the implementation of a system to document pro bono hours for members (certified and associate) during their four-year cycle. (more…)
- Professional Development Committee: The Professional Development Committee advises the RID Board of Directors and assists RID Headquarters in the oversight of the policies and standards for the Certification Maintenance Program (CMP) and the Associate Continuing Education Tracking (ACET) program. (more…)
- Scholarships and Awards Committee: The Scholarship and Awards Committee solicits, reviews, and selects recipients for the association’s scholarships and awards. (more…)