RID has a number of standing committees, whose members are appointed by the Board.
- Audit Committee: The Audit Committee is to assist/advise the Board of Directors in the oversight of organizational planning, reporting and independent auditing of all matters related to organizational finances. (more…)
- Bylaws Committee: The Bylaws Committee advises the RID Board of Directors and RID affiliate chapter organizations with regards to governing documents and decision-making. (more…)
- Certification Committee: The RID Certification Committee advises the RID Board of Directors by recommending policy and standards related to the RID certification exams. (more…)
- Ethics Committee: The Ethics Committee assists the RID Board and Ethical Practice Systems (EPS) Administrator with guidance regarding the EPS while focusing primarily on the process of mediation and adjudication of ethical complaints. (more…)
- Finance Committee: The Finance Committee provides financial oversight for the organization, including budgeting and financial planning, financial reporting, and monitoring of internal controls and accountability policies. (more…)
- Nominations and Election Committee: The Nominations and Elections Committee is an independently appointed committee that serves the purpose of (1) identify suitable candidates to serve on the RID Board of Directors and (2) communicating between members and HQ the process and results of the elections. (more…).