The Scholarships and Awards Committee -solicits, reviews, and selects recipients for the association’s scholarships and awards.
Reports to: Board of Directors
Board Liaison: Kenya McPheeters
- Amber Burley
- Aaron Beninati
- Taylor Engleman
For the term 2017-2021, Scholarships and Awards Committee members are charged to complete the following tasks:
- Element #1: Manage the nomination/application process for awards and scholarships
- Evaluate and establish selection process inclusive of Deaf and diverse perspectives.
- Promote the scholarships and awards to the RID membership
- Solicit applications and nominations
- Select the final recipients
- Element #2: Present the scholarships and awards to the recipients at the 2019 National Conference.