The Elections Committee is an independently appointed committee that serves the purpose of communicating between members and HQ the process and results of the elections.
Reports to: Works independently with the assistance of a Board and HQ liaison. Provides a summary report to the Board of Directors at the conclusion of the election period.
For the term 2017-2021, Election Committee members are charged to complete the following tasks:
- Element #1: Manage the elections process.
- Issue a call for names of candidates for elective office.
- Communicate the nominations process to the Board and to members;
- Communicate the election process to the Board and to members;
- Present the slate, received by the nominations committee, of candidates to the membership;
- Report the election results.