The RID 2019 National Conference will have support staff. In the past, there was a distinction between “volunteers” and “support staff”, but in order to simplify things and make the opportunity both more attractive and more flexible, we are simply calling this group “Support Staff”.
There will be a call for Support Staff as the conference gets closer.
Support staff duties may include:
- hosting speakers and presenters (making sure they get to their room on time, they have all that they need, etc.)
- assisting with registration
- assisting booth exhibitors
- assisting community members who may be visiting
- oversight of the presentation rooms, making sure that the A/V is set up correctly
There will be registration discounts for those that join the support staff group. We will share more details as soon as we have those finalized.
The application process for our 2019 RID National Conference Support Staff has now been closed. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).