Frequently Asked Questions – clicking on the question will jump to the correct section.

I forgot my member ID number, what should I do?

You can either call the Member Services Department at 703/838-0030 or email and make sure to verify your street address in your request. Please do not attempt to create a new account.

I have legally changed my name, how do I change it on my account?

You can fill out the name change form and send it with the approved supporting documentation to or use our online form. Once we’ve received your information, we will update your account.

How do I log into my online portal?

Go to and sign in using your member ID number and your password.

How do I renew my membership?

After you log in to your online portal, click the tab at the top labeled My Orders. You can easily pay your dues with a credit card online. You can also mail in an application form if you wish to pay v